Evolve Your Wellbeing
And Get The Best Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain And
Mental Health Support
I was overworked and exhausted
My journey to helping with your Fibromyalgia symptoms started back in 2015 when I was overworked and exhausted. I had reached burn out and it was then I realised I needed to change my lifestyle if I were to bounce back from the darkness. So I decided to retrain as a Holistic Massage Therapist and Pilates Instructor as part of my self healing process. As a result I found my true passion. In that very moment of changing my stars, I realised that I am here to help others get become healthier and achieve balance in a chaotic world. Since 2015 I have trained in a variety of mental and physical health qualification and have grown both professionally and personally in order to support other with Fibromyalgia and other chronic conditions.
I had a gift
In 2017, I attended a detox retreat in Thailand for 2 weeks. It changed my life incredibly, I came back feeling a million dollars, not only physically but mentally too. I’d learnt so much and been boosted by the fact that the owner felt that I had a gift and should really consider using it to benefit others in similar situations.
A week after of returning home, I left my full time, secure job and put my faith in the Universe and myself. That’s when I started my own wellbeing business. I was so blessed as it just went from strength to strength, I worked with clients in their own home, won a contract with Bupa to work in one of their largest care homes and was hired for corporate wellbeing dates and to hold talks in schools.
Above all I feel empowered by my passion for wellbeing and reaching out to others to offer support and coaching at our most vulnerable time, is something I take very seriously.
Self-care is non-negotiable
In recent times, I have been reminded by the Universe that self-care is non-negotiable. Having been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Perimenopause, and a heart condition, I found Yoga was my go-to saving grace.
Over the years I have worked with hundreds of clients face to face and am excited to now be delivery on demand and live online classes.
In conclusion, if you would like support in managing your Fibromyalgia symptoms or Chronic Pain and Fatigue, then join my membership today and start your journey to a better quality of life.
Professional accreditations for Fibromyalgia support
- Yoga Alliance International, RYT 200hr Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Alliance International, Yin Yoga Instructor
- ITEC, Level 3 Pilates Instructor
- ITEC, Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage
- Centre of Excellence, Diploma in Mindfulness, Distinction
- Centre of Excellence, Advanced Reflexology Diploma, Distinction
- International Alliance of Holistic Therapists, Mindfulness & Meditation
- ActiveIQ, Level 2 Exercise to Music instructor
- ActiveIQ, Level 3 Designing Pre & Post Natal Exercise programmes
- City & Guilds, Nutrition & Weight Management Advisor – (Including Childhood Nutrition, Sports & Exercise and Pregnant Women Nutrition)
- International Institute for Complimentary Therapists, Diploma in Baby Massage